220 Courthouse Square
Frankfort IN 46041
Telephone: (765) 659-6325
Fax: (765) 659-6391
2017 Property Taxes
Due May 10th and November 13th
Bills will be mailed April 13th
2017 Fall Tax Sale2016 Fall Tax Sale will be help October 11, 2017.
Lists will be available in the Treasurer´s office in late August
Clinton Co. Treasurer's office announces new
lower convenience fee of 2.5%!
Pay by Debit/Credit Card in the office, by phone or online. Choose PAY MY TAXES in Help Center on right side of page
It is our goal to serve you, the taxpayer, by developing more efficient ways for you to interact with our office. We are striving to make it easier for you to retrieve information, make payments and answer your most commonly asked questions.
With this web site you will be able to access accurate information 24 hours a day. If you have further questions, please email or call the Treasurer´s office, and we will be happy to assist you.
Clinton County Property Tax For 2017
- Mailing: Tax bills should be mailed around the middle of April. The mailing will include both the May and the November taxes due. Please save your tax coupons for the November payment. We do not mail again for the November installment.
- Due dates are May 10 and November 13, 2017.
- Payment methods:
- Mail to Treasurer´s Office at 220 Courthouse Square. Envelopes must be postmarked on or before the due date or late penalties will be applied.
- Pay by check and drop in the drop box on north side of courthouse building
- Phone: 1-866-480-8552 using Credit or Debit Card
- Internet: County website at www.clintonco.com. See Pay My Taxes Online and use a credit or debit card.
- At Treasurer´s Office - 2nd Floor of courthouse. Pay by cash, check, money order, credit card or debit card.
- Pay by check or cash at any First Financial Bank branch (during normal business hours): for May collection - they will accept payments starting April 13, thru May 10. In November, the dates are October 23 thru November 13, 2017.
Payments must match the TAX COUPON amount EXACTLY. YOU MUST HAVE THE TAX COUPON WITH YOU.
- Credit and Debit Card Charges: There are extra charges to use a credit/debit card.
By phone - 2.5% of total with a minimum charge of $1.00.
Thru Internet - 2.5% of total with a minimum charge of $1.00
In Treasurer´s office - 2.5% of total with a minimum charge of $1.00
American Express can only be used via phone or the internet.
- If payment is not made on or before the due date, a 10% penalty will be added on the day after that date.
- If previous taxes are current, but payment is not made on or before the due date, the first 30 days will incur only a 5% penalty. On the 31st day the penalty will revert to the original amount of 10%.
- A penalty of 10% will also be added to any unpaid taxes or assessments at each additional installment due date.
- Our policy is to accept payment of taxes of any amount at anytime. Making partial payments, does not relieve the tax payer of late penalties, extra fees, or the property being subject to a tax sale.